5. Do not use the Biomat if your skin is insensitive to temperature change.
6. FDA has not evaluated the Biomat for use while sleeping.
7. If using the Biomat for a long period of time, check your skin to make sure there are no burns or blisters. Stop using the Biomat if burns or blisters occur.
8. Do not run, stand, or place heavy objects on the Biomat.
9. Keep the Biomat away from sharp objects. Do not allow anything to puncture the folds of the Biomat.
10. Do not pull on the power cord, controller or the connecting part of the controller and Biomat.
11. Do not use the Biomat for any purpose other than heat therapy.
12. Do not alter, change or disassemble the product.
13. Before using the product, inspect the power cord to make sure there is no damage to it.
14. Do not plug the Biomat into a power strip with other devices. Problems may occur. Plug the Biomat into a dedicated outlet.
15. Stop using the Biomat if it is not functioning properly.
16. If there is a power outage, turn off the power and disconnect the plug.